The event server organizes and manages the messages. Individual user profiles ensure that the message is always sent to the right place.
- Alarm and message system
- Alarm via SMS, e-mail, fax, etc.
- ESPA-X protocol (Enhanced Signaling Protocol for Alarm Processes)
This is a TCP/IP and XML-based communication protocol for controlling wireless paging installations. Through the ESPA-X service in the event server and an external ESPA-X server, the following additional functions can be activated:
- Text-to-speech, reading-out of text messages on mobile and landline phones
- The event server receives a real transmission confirmation. One of the pushbuttons on the terminal must therefore be pressed as confirmation.
Event Control Center
The Event Control Center (ECC) is the central software for displaying and handling alarms and messages. It provides the ability to configure user-specific views for the display and therefore shows all relevant information directly to the user. In addition to the chronological recording the acknowledgements, it offers many more options for filtering and processing alarms and messages.
- Managing, displaying and processing alarms and messages
- Interface can be configured for specific users
Fidelio Hotel Booking System
This module makes the room allocation such as Check-In, Check-Out and Pre-Check-In available as BACnet object. Each BACnet device in the network can access this information. Automatic selection and alignment of the room allocation takes place on system start.
- Software module for linking to the Fidelio hotel booking system via BACnet protocol